Der Künstler über sich
Born on 20 September 1979. In Wałcz. In 2001 he graduated from the College in Wałczu under the auspices of the Academy of Fine Arts in the studio of the ad. Andrew Zdanowicz. Member of the Union of Artists branch in Pila since 2010, art-therapist, president of the therapeutic arts association – „Asylum“.
One of the most interesting projects completed by the artist in 2012 was the installation of the entire frontal wall of the building of the Cultural Centre in Wałcz with the project devoted to disability.
In addition to the installations his passion is painting, as well as other activities in various schools with young people and adults, where he provides therapeutic art classes.
In 2011, he was rewarded as the only one of the 240 artists in the second ANIMALIS Painting Triennial, organized by the Chorzów Centre of Culture received by the image Fri. „Raid“ Prize of the President of ZPAP Jack Kucaby – Main Board and honorable mention.
Currently, out of 439 artists submitted to the Third Biennial in Piotrków he was qualified for the final exhibition together with 53 other declarations.
His paintings are in private collections at home and abroad, including in Vienna, Ireland, Germany.
October 2008 – June 2010
University of Warsaw Creativity training and art therapy
October 1998 – June 2001
Teachers College in Wałcz
under the patronage of Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań
BA Polish Philology (Polish and Art) – Andrzej Zdanowicz’s studio
2015 – Luminaci – Community Centre in Wałcz (exhibition of oil paintings and reliefs connected with fluorescent happening in the uv black light)
2013 – Exhibition of one painting – commons building in the village Budy (two views)
2010 – etc. – Community Centre in Wałcz (exhibition of oil paintings)
2007 – Differently – ´Panna Hippie´ gallery in Wałcz (oil paintings)
2006 – Women’s boudoir – exhibition hall, Community Centre in Jastrowie (oil paintings)
2014, 2013, 2010 – Salon Wielkopolski – Museum ‘Ziemi Czarnkowskiej’ in Czarnków (oil paintings)
2013, 2011, 2010 – review of The Association of Polish Artists and Designers in Piła (oil paintings and instalations)
2014, 2011 – Painting Triennial ANIMALIS – Art Gallery MM in Chorzów, Office of Art Exhibitions in Kielce, Community Centre in Mielec
2013 – 2006 – Yearly Exhibition – Museum ´Ziemi Wałeckiej´ in Wałcz (oil paintings)
2003 – IX Festival ´Wolnej Tfurczości´ – Community Centre ´pod Lipami´ – Poznań (oil paintings)
- Second Prize of the Mayor of Czarnków and Trzcianka (Greater Poland Art Saloon), Czarnków 2014
- In the competition organized by Qadrans Qltury and website Talent.pl under the auspices of the portal Cultural Art Empire he was awarded with the title of Artist of the month in April 2014
- Audience Award of the Year 2011- Living Annual 2011 – The Museum in Wałcz, Wałcz 2012
- Award of the President of ZPAP (Main Board in Warsaw) in the second ANIMALIS Painting Triennial, Chorzów 2011
- Honorable Mention in the Second Triennial of Painting ANIMALIS, Chorzów 2011
- Audience Award of the Year 2008 – Annual Salon 2008 – The Museum in Wałcz, Wałcz 2009
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Second Award in Salon Wielkopolski (Greater Poland Art Saloon), Czarnków 2014
- ZPAP Award (The Association of Polish Artists and Designers – Central Administration in Warsaw) in the second ANIMALIS Painting Triennial, Chorzów 2011
- Honorable mention in the Second Painting Triennial ANIMALIS, Chorzów 2011
- Publicity Award Artist of the Year 2008 – Yearly exhibition 2008 – Museum in Wałcz, Wałcz 2009
- Publicity Award Artist of the Year 2011 – Yearly exhibition 2011 – Museum in Wałcz, Wałcz 2012